Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I have been on a little hiatus, but I plan to try and blog more frequently in the coming year because we have many exciting projects planned :)

I will start with a little preview of things we did and things we plan to do:

- back entry before & after- more skim coating

- wedding update with pictures :)

- entry, hallway & stairway painted & gallery wall hung

- radiator covers

- crown moulding

-  work bench DIY

I would also like to write some how to posts on painting our shutters, headboard DIY, and corn hole DIY. these are long overdue!

Some projects we are planning to do or are in progress now are:

- insulation & bats in the attic (what???!)

- refinishing the basement stairs

- preparing to finish the basement


OK, I have no excuse not to blog. I have plenty of things to blog about to keep me busy!

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment